As a young single woman, Michelle Robinson was a fixture in the home of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, who along with Rev. Jeremiah Wright “arranged” her marriage to Barack Obama, according to sources in Chicago who know the couple.
Jackson’s daughter, Santita, is still one of Michelle’s best friends.
“It all relates back to Trinity and to the Jesse Jackson orbit of blacks here in Chicago who gave Obama legitimacy and helped him establish his identity as a black man,” Robyn explained.
“The political left wanted to push a black to the presidency, and the key operatives in the Democratic Party decided long ago it wouldn’t be Jesse Jackson (Sr.). Then Jesse wanted it to be his son, but Jesse Jr. has serious drug and mental problems that the world knows about now. These were also known about in the past, and Jesse Jr. was never going to be the black president. So, the political left then chose Obama.”
Obama’s retelling of an event most spouses remember precisely for the rest of their lives has caused confusion. Exactly when and how did he first meet Michelle Robinson? ….
“I remember being at this function at Reverend Wright’s house, one of the many parties Wright had, in 1996,” Hazel recalled.
“I went to the room where all the coats were on the bed, because I wanted to leave. I was surprised to find the light in the room was off and the coats were on the floor,” she said. “Then I realized there were two men hugging and kissing in there. One of those men was Obama. This was long before anybody knew Obama, before he became famous like he is today.”
Hazel has been telling this story in Chicago since 1996.
- Concern over Jesse Jackson Jr.’s mental condition
- CAN IT ALL BE COINCIDENCE? by Don Fredrick, ©2012, blogging at The Obama Timeline…
- Was Ambassador Stevens’ death a hit? (“I contend that Obama’s laxity vis-à-vis intelligence briefings leading up to the 9/11 anniversary was intended to establish plausible deniability with regard to events that he knew…”)
- Is Barack Hussein Obama Mentally Ill?
- Obama’s Rope-a-Dope? (“I believe he purposefully stumbled. The stammering, the lack of focus, at one point bumping the microphone were in my opinion a carefully constructed act.”)
- The Thug In The White House ” CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL
- (Col Sellin) Censorship and Disinformation in America – English pravda.ru
- Last Night I Cried
- Obama to Write New U.s. Constitution… ” Citizen.blogger.1984+ Gunny.g Blog.email
- Civil disobedience, prepping, secession